2019 Tryouts
Carson FC: CoronaVirus Update

CORONAVIRUS UPDATE - PLEASE CANCEL/SUSPEND PRACTICE AND GAMES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

Update 3/13/20 2:00 PM

CORONAVIRUS UPDATES FROM US CLUB SOCCER.

Update 3/12/20 12:19 PM

In discussing with our Board we have decided not to wait another day for guidance.
 
We are going to have all coaches CANCEL/SUSPEND upcoming practices and cancel games that are pending.  We will look to experts, government, healthcare to decide when to safely return to play.
 
Pray for each other and your family.  Again please see Jason’s post regarding possible ways of prevention.
 

Good Morning Coaches, Managers and Board,

We have been in contact with GBYSL with regard to Coronavirus action planning. They are in contact with US Club and Nor Cal and will convey their guidance no later than Friday at 9AM.

Please be on the look out for a response from the club tomorrow with regard to:

  • Practices
  • Games
  • Tournaments

Please refer to the previous chat from Jason regarding sanitary measures for the Coronavirus.

Sincerely,
Allen Alexander
President