Welcome to the CarsonFC Tryouts!!!
2020 CarsonFC tryouts will be held at Mills park (1111 E. Williams St) in the large grass area along Hwy 50, and are open to all boys & girls born between 2006 and 2013. Please fill out the online player interest form as well as print off a copy of the Tryout Release Form, and bring a signed copy to tryouts. All players should wear proper soccer equipment and bring their own water bottle.
Due to COVID-19 challenges, these tryouts are ONLY for new players/teams who did not play for CFC last season. Existing teams/players do not need to tryout. Players only need to tryout for 1 day, and all players will be evaluated by Club Directors/Coaches and then invited to one of our teams, based on level and team needs, no later than July 15th.
Day 1 - Thursday, July 9th
Day 2 - Wednesday, July 15th
Ages U11 & down (born 2010-2013) 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Ages U12 & up (born 2006-2009) 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
*All players should check in 15 minutes early.
** If you child is unable to attend one of these tryout times for any reason, please email email@example.com
Important COVID-19 Guidelines1) If you are sick or feel sick, STAY HOME
2) All parents and players must wear face coverings during check-in. Coaches will be required to wear face coverings during tryouts, but players will not.
3) 6' physical distancing - parents should observe from their vehicles and drills will be focused on individual skills
4) Hand Sanitizer - players and coaches sanitize hands before and after
5) No touching balls with hands and no sharing of water & equipment
6) No physical contact including high-fives, etc.
7) All equipment used will be properly sanitized